Supplier Entry Problem

KNSoap

Premium
I have noticed that when I input a supplier in the “Supplier” block it adds it but when I go to add another purchase from that same supplier, if I’m not on the page that had a previous purchase, then I have to enter it as a new supplier. Can you make it so that ALL of the suppliers that I’ve added show up in the drop down box? This would be very helpful!

Thank you in advance!

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I have noticed that when I input a supplier in the “Supplier” block it adds it but when I go to add another purchase from that same supplier, if I’m not on the page that had a previous purchase, then I have to enter it as a new supplier. Can you make it so that ALL of the suppliers that I’ve added show up in the drop down box? This would be very helpful!

Thank you in advance!

I've tested it over and over, and it works for me. They all show up in the suppliers box on the site version. Are you using one of the apps? Can you show me via a screenshot of what you are seeing if not the list of suppliers?
Here's mine (I just added 'testing' to see if it stays, and it does) :
1717198471204.png

KNSoap

Premium
I've tested it over and over, and it works for me. They all show up in the suppliers box on the site version. Are you using one of the apps? Can you show me via a screenshot of what you are seeing if not the list of suppliers?
Here's mine (I just added 'testing' to see if it stays, and it does) :
View attachment 15165

When I use the drop down box, it doesn’t show all of my suppliers, it only shows a few as you can see from the screenshots below, the number of suppliers I can see in my dropdown list is not the same amount of suppliers that I have added, which is 4 pages of suppliers.

Attachments

• IMG_2311.png
    IMG_2311.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2312.png
    IMG_2312.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2313.png
    IMG_2313.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2314.jpeg
    IMG_2314.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 3

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Thank you for the screenshots- I now see the problem and have turned this over to a developer with a support ticket. We'll keep you posted on the fix for this. Thank you so much for explaining it and showing the problem to us.

Latest posts