Fragrance Input - Add New Field - IFRA Link

KNSoap

Premium
Are you able to add a new field to the Fragrance input form? It would be helpful to be able to just add a link to the IFRA statement for the fragrance. This way you could just click the link to the IFRA statement when you’re adding a formula instead of having to go and find it each time you use it.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3637.jpeg
    IMG_3637.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 4

KNSoap

Premium
Why is that needed? I don’t understand what that would bring to the recipe builder, so sorry for asking if it’s an obvious thing.
The IFRA guidelines for fragrances in bath and body products are based on scientific research and aim to ensure that the use of fragrance ingredients in these products does not pose a risk to human health or the environment.

If I do not follow these guidelines, my insurance company will not cover me if someone were to sue me for using my products. The usage rates are extremely important when formulating a soap or cosmetic.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
The IFRA guidelines for fragrances in bath and body products are based on scientific research and aim to ensure that the use of fragrance ingredients in these products does not pose a risk to human health or the environment.

If I do not follow these guidelines, my insurance company will not cover me if someone were to sue me for using my products. The usage rates are extremely important when formulating a soap or cosmetic.

I understand. I'll see what we can come up with.

KNSoap

Premium
It was added now @KNSoap
@Alan I went to make an update to add the link but there is no place for it unless I delete it entirely and input it again. Is there a way to update what is already there? Thank you!

Last edited:

Alan

Administrator
Premium
@Alan I went to make an update to add the link but there is no place for it unless I delete it entirely and input it again. Is there a way to update what is already there? Thank you!
Can you capture an image of that?

KNSoap

Premium
Can you capture an image of that?
There is no input field for the IFRA link, or even the INCI name for that matter! The only way I have found that I can make changes is to go back to the purchase and create a new one. But then I can’t delete the mistaken one.

How do I delete a product?

Attachments

• IMG_3676.png
    IMG_3676.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 1

Alan

Administrator
Premium
There is no input field for the IFRA link, or even the INCI name for that matter! The only way I have found that I can make changes is to go back to the purchase and create a new one. But then I can’t delete the mistaken one.

How do I delete a product?
Delete button nearby the edit one.